Hey guys! As you’ve noticed, I’ve been getting lots of help from two awesome helpers, mpreg-jesus and potclean. I’m really grateful and the original artists have been really pleased to see their works in English! I couldn’t do it without their help. They literally clean/typeset faster than I can keep up with!
That being said, both of the current cleaners/typesetters are huge Jotaro/Kakyoin fans, which is why… 90% of the content has centered around these two characters, since I’ve resumed operations.
I want to give other parts and pairings more exposure!
So I’m looking for cleaners/typesetters willing to work on things BESIDES Jotaro/Kakyoin.
- Has photoshop and knows how to use it basically (no complicated cleaning is necessary, just whiting out text!)
- Willing to learn basic typesetting guidelines (which I will give you!)
- At least 1-3 hours of free time per week to get translation/typesetting done.(all at once, or a little bit every day, whatever works for you!)
- Be 18+ years old if you want to work on sexual material (but if you’re underage and want to do general/non-explicit stuff, that’s fine!!)
So, please let me know if you’re interested in lending a hand! If you’re interested, shoot me a message with the following information:
- Do you have any experience? (It’s fine if you don’t!)
- Parts/pairings you want to work on
- Parts/Pairings/themes you CAN’T/WON’T do (triggers, hated pairings, hated parts, squicks, whatever!)
its just thinner jotaro with no hat and manic pixie dream kakyoin
did you mean: 90% of all jotakak fanart/fanfiction
You're from Texas? What part?
… Truth is, I’m not really from Texas. I mean, I was born in Houston, but I moved away when I was 2 years old. I moved around a lot after that so I’m not really from anywhere, I guess.
I just like saying KONNICHI-Y’ALL because it’s hilarious
if you’re ever feeling sad just pronounce Japanese words in a Texan accent
This is so true. My favorite way to do this is to say KONNICHI-Y’ALL!